North Carolina Tar Heels - Concert Table Mini Portable Table
Play cards in the park or serve your legendary guacamole recipe safely at the beach - the possibilities are endless with the Concert Mini Portable Table.
- Aluminum frame table with MDF table top
- Easily folds in half with carry handle
- 12.5"’ L x 16.75’’ W x 1.625’’ H when folded
|Components:||1 Folding Concert Table (23" x 15" x 10")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||23 x 15 x 10"|
|Alternate Item Dimensions:||Folded: 12.5 x 16.75 x 1.625"|
|Material Content:||80% Medium Density Fibreboard; 15% Aluminum; 5% Steel|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth only. Spot clean. Do not immerse in water. Dry immediately.|
- MOMama of 2.ReviewingConcert Table Mini Portable TableI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoPerfect for picnics!
Perfect for picnics. It was always a little tricky, trying to figure out where to put my drink, when I would picnic outdoors. This portable table solved my problem. Its lightweight, but sturdy. My drinks now have a steady place to rest. Its also a good height, to enjoy your meal from. Setting up the table is breezy fast. Tabletop is easy to clean. I also really love that there is a carry handle.Was this helpful?
- MMalunaReviewingConcert Table Mini Portable TableI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoLightweight, large, and beautiful!
I always saw people with cute tables at outdoor movies. I was excited to get this product for the beach, camping, outdoor venues, or even for my laptop and eating dinners on it. This is lightweight! The top of the table bends a bit, so dont put too much weight on it. There are clasps to keep everything locked in place. Easy to store away too.Was this helpful?
- EEva27ReviewingConcert Table Mini Portable TableI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoPortable!
Wow! This table is perfect for picnics. Super easy to put away and carry. Its also the perfect size and designed very nicely. I would most definitely recommend this table for family and friends to purchase.Was this helpful?