San Francisco Giants - On The Go Roll-Top Cooler Backpack
What if you could carry a chilled party over any terrain in total comfort? Now you can - with the OTG Roll-Top Cooler Backpack.
- Fully insulated cooler backpack
- Water resistant interior with 30 can capacity rolled, 42 can capacity unrolled
- Front accessories pocket for personal items
- Padded, adjustable backpack straps with bottle opener
- 26’’ L x 10.25’’ H x 7.5’’ W
|Components:||1 Cooler Backpack (7.5" x 10.25" x 26")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||7.5 x 10.25 x 26"|
|Material Content:||35% Heathered 600D polyester with PVC backing; 20% Regular 600D; 17% 210D/PC polyester; 8% Flat webbing; 8% Hard plastic; 5% Elastic band; 3% Sandwich mesh; 1% tinplate; 1% 5mm PE foam; .5% 18C PEVA; .5% Zinc Alloy, .5% Leatherette, .5% Plastic|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth only. Spot clean. Do not immerse in water. Dry immediately.|
- DDietcakeReviewingOn The Go Roll-Top Cooler BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPerfect
This insulated cooler backpack has a water resistant interior and has plenty of room for cold drinks and snacks. Several
pockets for personal items, it is well padded and has adjustable backpack straps with several exterior compartments and is great for beverages sandwiches and food you want to keep cold. Comfortable to wear or carry and perfect for a trip to the park or beach.Was this helpful?
- TTanyaReviewingOn The Go Roll-Top Cooler BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
I've never actually seen someone so poorly made for this kind of price. Loose threads all over and the stitching is coming undone straight out of the box! Do not buy from this company!!Was this helpful?
- BBen909ReviewingOn The Go Roll-Top Cooler BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAwesome chair
I got this oniva backpack cooler about a month ago. It has since become my cooler of choice to take to work. It does a great job keeping my lunch cold for work. It also holds a lot more than my previous cooler and is much easier to carry around. Ive also taken it with me golfing several times at courses that do not allow coolers and nobody bats an eye. Highly recommend this for all your cooling needs.Was this helpful?
- TJThe J.ReviewingOn The Go Roll-Top Cooler BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove the bag!!
My wife and I use it to pack for our movie at the park with wine and food. We also pack it to bring to our kids baseball games. Its very convenience, easy to carry and keeps things cold for a long time.Was this helpful?
- JjenaemcReviewingOn The Go Roll-Top Cooler BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove it!
Good cooler, plenty of room for beers for hiking. I wish it had more compartments than what it has for snacking purposes. Can get pretty heavy when loaded (youre basically carrying around a 12 pack). Would appreciate the addition of wheels. Filled with ice and kept the beers cool.Was this helpful?