San Francisco 49ers - Waxed Canvas Wine Tote
Travel across hill and dale (and even all the way across town!) with the Distressed Waxed Canvas Wine Bag, a fully insulated wine bottle carrier tote with a durable exterior and an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Water resistant waxed canvas exterior with drawstring
- Faux suede exterior accents
- Insulated interior construction
- Adjustable fabric shoulder strap
- Measures 10.5in x 4in
|Components:||1 Insulated Waxed Canvas Wine Tote (10.5" x 10.5" x 4")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||10.5 x 10.5 x 4"|
|Material Content:||40% Waxed Cotton Canvas; 30% 210D Nylon with PU Coating;|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- KKris10ReviewingWaxed Canvas Wine ToteI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful!
I always get worried about traveling anywhere with a glass bottle because Im worried of breaking it but with this tote its safe and convenient to carry around! I love the design, its got an antique yet modern vibe to it. The straps can be adjusted which is nice. Very nice and convenient to have if youve any to take a bottle of wine somewhere with you like picnics. The material is nice quality so it feels very durable.Was this helpful?
- SSherryAlReviewingWaxed Canvas Wine ToteI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWell made
Ive been using it for carrying my water bottle since its lighter than carrying metal water bottle. Its very well made and keeps the cold water cool for quiet some time But its not comparable with hydro flask. I would buy more of them as a gift for my friends.Was this helpful?
- AAnastasiaGReviewingWaxed Canvas Wine ToteI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Tote!
This is a great way to gift wine (or any other adult beverage) to the outdoorsman in your life! It is functional, well made and rugged but refined at the same time. I am sure they will love it. Would highly recommend!Was this helpful?
- LLarp4ReviewingWaxed Canvas Wine ToteI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I finally had a long weekend to try out this tote aka some wine during the day :)
I like that the bag itself it light weight and distributes the weight of the bottle nicely with an adjustable strap. I used the bag cross body but you could easily sling it over one shoulder instead. Overall an ergonomic design. The one thing I would've changed it for the tote to be taller in height with a drawstring that can be cinched to truly make carrying a wine bottle discrete. It was a little too short and the top of the bottle was clearly poking out of the top of the tote.Was this helpful?